ProBlogger is hosting a group writing project/contest for writing Killer Titles for your blog posts. I am participating, and submitted 9 Super-Sexy Betas to Crave Right Now. I'm a huge fan of helping people blog better, and this group writing project is all about people coming up with creative "Killer Titles," reading other bloggers' work, discovering new sites, making friends, and having a virtual kumbaya around a campfire. ProBlogger will randomly select a participant, and award them with a $2000 identity design (logo) from logo designer David Airey, but they've challenged all of the participants to select their favorites, and post their winners.
The first group of participants was released today, and as I was reading through the titles (some really great ones), I decided to pull all of the lists and post them here in a four-part series. The cool thing about this project is in teaching people how to write "Killer" titles, using a list is always near the top of the....well, you get the point. It should provide you, the reader, with plenty of content to keep you busy for the week. ProBlogger will be announcing the winner (randomly selected) on Friday, so wish me luck!
- 9 Of The Best Ways To Present A Website To A Client by Jacob Cass
- Top 10 Ways To Save Money Building Your New House by Todd
- 5 reasons to be Canadian and definitely forget that you were ever Latino (In Spanish) by Guillermo
- 17 Ways To Increase Advertising Income On Your Website by Rob Malon
- 12 Things to do in Denver Besides the Democratic National Convention by Mary Jo
- 10 Ways To Grow Your Senior Photography Business by Lori Osterberg
- 2 Reasons Why Women Should Vote for Obama by Trisha
- 5 Title-Writing Lessons You Can Learn from Naked Beds by Susan Payton, The Marketing Eggspert
- The top 5 bands that I would erase from history by Roberta
- 5 reliable wineries that can help you learn about wine by Bill Wilson
- 18 sites that pay you for writing by Suzanne Roman
- "F*ck Martha Stewart" 11 Lessons from the Movie "Fight Club" by Joe Lucas
Check back tomorrow for the next group of participants, and keep in mind, there's still plenty of time to participate. If you think you can write a post with a Killer Title, head over to the group writing project page for more details, and to sign up. If you write a list, you'll be added here!
One last thing....I'd love to know what you think about these titles. Killer? Lame? Tell us what you think in the comments. We always love hearing your opinion.